We are talking about Cannabis, a subject whose regulation is constantly changing, in Italy and also abroad. With its partner MG AMERICA, Farmo Res participates in the first “Cannabis Packaging Summit” in California, the only conference and exhibition dedicated to the safe and effective packaging of cannabis.
The Summit, which is part of WestPack 2020, the largest packaging exhibition on the West Coast, will be held on 11 and 12 February. The hottest topics, which will be the subject of discussion and comparison, will cover the following topics:
- How packaging can help maintain health and safety
- Practical problems with packaging
- Legal issues about cannabis as a food additive
- Basic principles of child resistant packaging
- Expectations and packaging needs of the cannabis industry and unmet needs
The Cannabis Packaging Summit is a great opportunity for training and discussion, in order to get the best out of a territory that is still little explored and thrive in the marijuana packaging industry. Many debates are planned on legislative, legal, academic, regulatory and compliance issues.