The new 2,000-square-metre shed dedicated to the assembly and assembly of machines is ready and already in operation, adding to the first 3,000-metre shed already existing in the historic Headquarters in Cervia. The new space allows us to speed up our production processes and to include new machines in the already wide range FARMO RES. More production, more work, more staff: to date we have employed 15 fixed resources in the new hall.
- Pharmtech 2019 is over. Comments and photos of Farmo Res
- Farmo Res exhibits at PharmTech in Moscow, from 19 to 22 November
- His Majesty the Coffee: statistics and packaging of the most consumed drink in the world, second only to water
- The demand for pharmaceutical packaging machines in the African market is growing. Farmo Res is there.
- Farmo Res at the PPMA Total Show 2019 in Birmingham, UK