- Forming. The cavities are formed from two strips of pvc or aluminium and they can be in different shapes.
- Lower trimming. The lower trimming is obtained with a shaped cutting die which also helps the opening of the strip.
- Dosing. The product is dosed with exact volumes at the dosing station and these volumes can be changed automatically.
- Product cooling. The strips of 28-30 suppositories pass through the cooling tunnel which has controlled cooling ventilation to solidify the product.
- Upper sealing. The strips are sealed on the upper part in such a way as to give the cavities airtight closure.
- Coding. Coding can be done on the last group of the sealing unit.
- Upper trimming. The upper edge of the strips are cut with circular blades.
- Pre-cutting and cutting. The strips 28-30 suppositories are cut into pieces which range from 1 – 7.
Automatic product weight check. Product recycling pump. Splice control device and micro hole check (only for PVC): stop mode in dosing pump phase and automatic ejection of empty and non-conformed strips at the end of tunnel. Removable hopper. Antistatic device for PVC. Print centring system only for PVC. Tank level checking device made by sensor and ultrasound reading or with floating level device. Coding digits for aluminium or pvc. Ink-jet coding group. Stacking unit for automatic coupling to the downstream cartoning machine.
Any other customization can be requested and evaluated by our Research & Development laboratory.