FarmoDue – Packing cheese, jams, dressings and other food in unit
The FarmoDue Unit dose are vertical thermoforming machines to fill and pack cheese, jams, dressings and other food in unit doses. They are available in two cuts or standard models: FD11/M and FD22/M.
Easy access for machine registration, cleaning and maintenance. Change over is fast and easy, size parts memorization from display panel. Economic and small moulds for easy handling. Very precise dosing pump, easy to dismantle and clean, with manual check possibility.
Watch this FarmoDue video
Discover the different work stations in the packaging of liquids and creams in single doses
TECHNICAL SHEET FARMODUE
KIND OF PACKAGING
- Cheese, jams, dressings
- Other food in unit dose
8.000 – 10.000 unitdose per hour
- PET+PE / PET+PP
- PVC+PVDC+PE / PVC+PVDC+PP
- Other materials following feasibility study
VOLUME UNIT DOSE
0,2 – 50 ml
CAPACITY OF PRODUCT TANK
Tanks are also available in a larger version and, on request, also in a special version..
FarmoDue unitodose – 100 ÷ 350 μm
- Temperature Min. 15°C – Max. 30°C
- Relative Humidity Min. 30% – Max. 70
- Power supply: Electric 400V – 50Hz (3p+N+PE) / Pneumatic 6 bar
- Frame: Aluminum
- Butterfly twist off opening done with two side cuts around the neck (only for the FarmoDue unit dose models).
- Splice control device and micro hole check with stop dosing and non conform strips rejected on exit belt.
- Print centring system.
- Tank level checking device made by sensor and ultrasound reading or with floating level device.
- Product recycling pump.
- Removable hopper.
- Automatic product weight check.
- Antistatic device for PVC.
- Coding digits.
- Ink-jet coding group.
- Laser printing.
- Stacking unit for automatic coupling to the downstream cartoning machine.