UP TO 10,000 SINGLE DOSES/H | FOR ALL SECTORS
PACKAGING UP TO 10,000 SINGLE DOSES/H OF LIQUIDS, POWDERS AND SEMI-SOLIDS
FDs (FarmoDue) are vertical thermoforming machines for packaging food products. They are available in two standard sizes or models: FD11/M and FD22/M. The models differ substantially in terms of hourly production: FD11 allows packaging up to 10,000 monodoses/h; FD22 up to 20,000 monodoses/h.
Some important features:
- Easy access for registration, cleaning and machine maintenance.
- Changing the size is quick and easy, storing the size of the parts is done from the display panel.
- Economical, small-sized molds for easy handling.
- Very precise dosing pump, easy to disassemble and clean, with the possibility of manual control.
- Use of FDA certified greases and oils.
- The cavities are formed by two strips of plastic and can have different shapes.
- The bottom trim, achieved with a shaped die, makes it easy to open the ribbon.
- The product is dosed with precise volumes in the dosing station and these volumes can be changed automatically.
- The strips are sealed on top so that the cavities are airtight.
- Coding as needed, digits, inkjet or laser printers.
- The top edge or trim of the strips is achieved with a shaped die cut.
- The strips are pre-cut and the final cut divides the units no. of doses required.
Many options available and the possibility to perform any type of customization.
WITH OVER 45 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, WE OFFER ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTIONS
The FD11/M, also available as the FD22/M for higher hourly output, is a flexible thermoforming machine used in every industry.
FARMO RES SUPPORTS YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESS
Assistenza & Ricambi
Data sheet FD11/M
NOTE THAT THE MACHINE CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMISED
- Other materials following feasibility studies
- Model FD11/M: 8000 ÷ 10000 single-doses/h
- Model FD22/M: 18000 ÷ 20000 single-dose/h
Product tank capacity: 55 lt. The tanks are also available in a larger version and, upon request, in a special version.
Film thickness: FarmoDue single dose – 100 ÷ 350 μm.
Unit volume dose: 0.2 – 50 ml
Working environment: Temperature Min. 15 ° C – Max. 30 ° C / Relative humidity Min. 30% – Max. 70%
Power supply: Electric 400V – 50Hz (3p + N + PE) / Pneumatic 6 bar
SOME OF FD/M MAIN AVAILABLE OPTIONAL (many more on request)
- Butterfly twist off opening done with two side cuts around the neck
- Splice control device and micro hole check with stop dosing and non conform strips rejected on exit belt
- Print centring system
- Tank level checking device made by sensor and ultrasound reading or with floating level device
- Product recycling pump
- Removable hopper
- Automatic product weight check
- Antistatic device for PVC
- Coding digits
- Ink-jet coding group
- Laser printing
- Stacking unit for automatic coupling to the downstream cartoning machine
Need more information?
FILL IN THE FORM, YOU WILL BE CALLED FOR FREE AND WITHOUT OBLIGATION, BY ONE OF OUR TECHNICIANS
Where we work
WE SELL OUR MACHINES ALL OVER THE WORLD, SINCE 1964
- Service & Spare Parts
Where we are
The headquarter and two production sites are in Montaletto di Cervia (RA), Italy. But thanks to our partners and dealers, we are present all over the world.
FD/M machines for unit dose
Send link to: