UP TO 20,000 UNIT DOSES/H | FOR ALL SECTORS
PACKAGING UP TO 20,000 UNIT DOSES/H OF LIQUIDS, POWDERS AND SEMI-SOLIDS
FDs (FarmoDue) are vertical thermoforming machines for packaging of liquids, semi-solids and powders in the pharma, cosmetic and food industry. They are available in two standard sizes or models: FD11/M and FD22/M. The models differ substantially in terms of hourly production: FD11 allows packaging up to 10,000 monodoses/h; FD22 up to 20,000 monodoses/h.
- Easy access for setting, cleaning and maintenance of the machine.
- Changing the size is quick and easy, storing the size of the parts is done from the display panel.
- Economical, small sized format parts for easy handling.
- Very precise dosing pump, easy to disassemble and clean, with the possibility of manual control.
- Use of FDA certified greases and oils.
- The cavities are formed by two strips of plastic and can have different shapes.
- The lower trimming, achieved with a shaped cutting die, assists the opening of the strip.
- The product is dosed with precise volumes in the dosing station and these volumes can be changed automatically.
- The strips are sealed on the upper part in such a way as to give the cavities airtight closure.
- Coding as needed, digits, inkjet or laser printers.
The upper edge of the strips is obtained with a shaped cutting die.
- The strips are pre-cut and the final cut delivers the final strips with the required number of unit doses.
- Many options available and the possibility to perform any type of customization.
WITH OVER 45 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, WE OFFER ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTIONS
The FD22/M, also available as the FD11M for lower hourly output, is a flexible thermoforming machine used in every industry.
FARMO RES SUPPORTS YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESS
Service & Spare Parts
Data sheet FD22/M
NOTE THAT THE MACHINE CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMISED
- Other materials following feasibility studies
Product tank capacity: 55 lt. The tanks are also available in a larger version and, upon request, in a special version.
Film thickness: 100 ÷ 350 μm.
Unit volume dose: 0.2 – 50 ml
Working environment: Temperature Min. 15 ° C – Max. 30 ° C / Relative humidity Min. 30% – Max. 70%
Power supply: Electric 400V – 50Hz (3p + N + PE) / Pneumatic 6 bar
SOME OPTIONALS AVAILABLE FOR FD/M MACHINES (many others on request)
- Butterfly twist off opening done with two side cuts around the neck
- Splice control device and micro hole check with stop dosing and non conform strips rejected on exit belt
- Print centring system
- Tank level control device made by sensor and ultrasound reading or with a floating level device
- Product recycling pump
- Removable hopper
- Automatic product weight check
- Antistatic device for PVC
- Coding digits
- Ink-jet coding group
- Laser printing
- Stacking unit for automatic coupling to the downstream cartoning machine
Need more information?
FILL IN THE FORM, YOU WILL BE CALLED FOR WITHOUT OBLIGATION, BY ONE OF OUR TECHNICIANS
Where we work
WE SELL OUR MACHINES ALL OVER THE WORLD, SINCE 1964
- Service & Spare Parts
Where we are
The headquarter and two production sites are in Montaletto di Cervia (RA), Italy. But thanks to our partners and dealers, we are present all over the world.
We Are Supplier of Technology