PRIMA K7 40 cicli/min – Packing blisterpack & Ready to shelf
The Farmo Res Prima K7 is an automatic forming machine operated by PLC with transfer on one lane, for the production of trays in PET, PVC and polystyrene for packing blisterpack & Ready to shelf.
Balcony constructed frame. The frame is made with anodised aluminium. Tops, passage running boards, nuts and bolts are all made with stainless steel. The balcony constructed frame allows for maximum access for cleaning all the packaging areas. the sheath (?) and tubes connecting the different parts of the machine are all located in the lower part of the frame (under the running boards). This area is accessible for maintenance and additional space is available for other groups or accessories which may be added. Valves, electrical junction boxes and water collecting trays are positioned in an easily accessible area in the back of the frame. The panels are fixed with RITTAL type locks. This frame allows for separation between the driving elements and the function groups. All greases or oils used for lubrication are FDA certified.
KIND OF PACKAGING
- Syringes, vials and ampoules
- Horizontal unit dose
40 cycles/min variable depending on format
TOP AND FRAME
970 mm variable according to interface. Aluminium shell
MAX FORMING AREA
- PRIMA K7-320-220: 320 mm (web width) x 220 mm (pitch)
- PRIMA K7-320-260: 320 mm (web widtho) x 260 mm (pitch)
- PRIMA K7-400-220: 400 mm (web width) x 220 mm (pitch)
- Other thermoplastic materials
ø max 700 mm. Core inner diameter 74÷78 mm.
LOADING STANDARD REELS
ø max 300 mm. Core inner diameter 74÷78 mm.
100 mm variable according to interface
MAX FORMING DEPTH
WORKING ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE
- Temperature: Min. 15°C – Max. 30°C
- Relative humidity: Min. 30% – Max. 70%
- Electric: 400V – 50Hz (3p+N+PE)
- Pneumatic: 6 bar
HOW IT WORKS
All the main movement groups are operated by servo motors.
- The use of servo motors for the main movements of each functional group allows high performance position accuracy, easy speed and acceleration control with quick step regulation. All the motors are connected with a Profibus system.
- Allowing parameter adjustment from display in machine cycle mode. 50 mm ports are present on both sides of the main groups during machine stop.
- Allowing further distance from heating elements and easier size part changeover. Servo motors allow plate opening adjustment.
- According to tray depth to optimise machine cycle time. Forming reel loading from operator side.
- Allowing a more ompact forming module and easier reel change over procedures. Integrated product vision check variable data system.