PACKAGING SYRINGES, VIALS AND AMPOULES
PRODUCTION UP TO 600 SYRINGES/MIN OR 1,200 VIALS/MIN
- Packaging of syringes, vials, bottles and carpules, with dedicated feeds.
- Full balcony style frame construction, with total separation between the functional and the technical area, according to the most stringent GMP directives for the pharmaceutical equipment.
- Solutions for powders and liquids, with specific tanks.
- Automated solutions for loading and unloading (pick & place, robots), directly controlled by the main machine’s PLC.
- Option of MAP.
- Every functional group (advance, forming, sealing, cutting, etc.) has its specific servomotor drive.
- Internally developed and built FARMOVISION camera control systems, integrated in the machine’s main control unit.
⇒ Mechanical performance up to 40 cycles/min – effective performance as function of the package geometry, material features and product to be packed.
⇒ Up to 600 syringes/min or 1.200 ampules/min.
⇒ Various versions in terms of web width and cutoff-length.
⇒ Thermoformable materials: PET, rPET, A-PET, PET-G, PP, PS, PVC or other thermoplastic materials.
⇒ Ability to customize the machine according to specific customer requirements.
WITH OVER 45 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, WE OFFER ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTIONS
FARMO RES SUPPORTS YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESS
Service & Spare Parts
PRIMA K7 Pharma Data Sheet
NOTE THAT THE MACHINE CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMISED
- Syringes, vials and bottles
- Single-dose liquids, powders and semi-solids
- Blisterpack & ready to shelf
- Up to 600 syringes/mi
- Up to 1,200 vials
- Other hourly production subject to feasibility study
- PET, rPET, A-PET, PET-G
- PP, PS, PVC
- Other thermoplastics according to feasibility
- PRIMA K7-320-220: 320 mm (band width) x 220 mm (pitch)
- PRIMA K7-320-260: 320 mm (belt width) x 260 mm (pitch)
- PRIMA K7-400-220: 400 mm (belt width) x 220 mm (pitch)
- PRIMA K7-450-220: 450 mm (belt width) x 220 mm (pitch)
- PRIMA K7-450-260: 450 mm (belt width) x 260 mm (pitch)
- Standard reels: ø max 700 mm. Core inner diameter 74÷78 mm
- Standard cover reels: ø max 300 mm. Core inner diameter 74÷78 mm
VERSATILITY AND PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE
- All the main movement groups are driven by servomotors.
- The use of servomotors for the main movements of each functional group enables high performance of position accuracy, easy control of speed and acceleration with rapid pitch adjustment. All motors are connected with a Profibus system.
- Allows parameters to be adjusted from the display in machine cycle mode. The 50 mm ports are present on both sides of the main assemblies during machine shutdown.
- There is greater distance from the heating elements and ease of changing the size of parts. Servomotors allow adjustment of plate opening.
- According to the depth of the tray to optimize the cycle time of the machine. Loading the forming reel from the operator side.
- It allows a more compact forming module and easier reel change procedures.
- Integrated product vision system and variable data control.
Need more information?
Fill in the form, You will be called without obligation by one of our technicians
Where we work
WE SELL OUR MACHINES ALL OVER THE WORLD, SINCE 1964
- Service & Spare Parts
Where we are
The headquarter and two production sites are in Montaletto di Cervia (RA), Italy. But thanks to our partners and dealers, we are present all over the world.
We Are Supplier of Technology